- Enter the baking, jam, vegetable and children’s competitions (See below)
- Church guided tours at 11am and 3pm
- Children’s craft and quizzes
- Second hand book stall
- Home made cake and produce stall
- Marmalade Girls stall (Afternoon)
- Enjoy morning coffee or afternoon tea and scones
Come along and learn a little about your local community.
‘Growers, Bakers and Makers Competition’ Classes to enter – Open to All
- Jar of Jam (Any fruit/any size jar)
- Victoria Sandwich (Jam filling only) Please cover with cling film
- One fruit or vegetable. Any kind or variety.
And just for Children – A vegetable Animal… (2 sections)
- Aged 5 and under on the day
- Age 6 to 11 inclusive on the day.
Please bring your items to Church by 10.30am on the day for judging.
Certificates will be awarded to the 1st, 2nd and 3rd in each class.
Call back after 1pm to see who has won!
Judged decisions will be final! And all just for fun!